Justify the Investment for Professional Email Marketing Support
Whether you’re tight on time and resources, completely new to email marketing or you’re simply looking to boost the results of your current efforts, an expert can help. Hiring the right marketing partner to support or handle your 2021 email marketing strategy can give your efforts the time and attention needed to deliver great results.
What can you expect from an email marketing partner?
We can’t speak for other agencies, but here at Responsory, we take a holistic approach to email marketing. This is the only way you’ll see truly positive engagement that matters to your bottom line and delivers ROMI. Here are a few examples:
- You’ll learn how to grow your email list organically (never buy email lists!). Authentic list building breeds better email marketing performance.
- Email tactics are designed and timed to usher your target audience through a personal experience that reflects positively on your brand.
- Segmenting ensures that relevant messaging and offers and calls-to-action are tailored for and delivered to your varied audiences (by market, geo, job role, etc.).
When choosing a partner, consider how they can help you in these critical email marketing areas:
- Email marketing strategy and action plan customized for your business and goals
- Topic schedule (coordinating with blog and social media efforts) and writing email content
- Creating drip campaigns for top tier audience types/segments
- Design and coding of on-brand HTML templates
- Production and distribution of each email/issue
- Managing subscriber databases (including building them up or building them from scratch)
- Tracking and analyzing results
- Selecting and/or onboarding an email marketing automation platform*
Email marketing services from an experienced, multichannel marketing partner like Responsory can help you skip the learning curve and jump right into delivering measurable results, saving you time and money. We can also help you effectively integrate email into your other online and offline marketing efforts for a truly omni-channel approach.