Did You Know?
- 70% of seniors with internet access are searching for health information.
- Millennials are the least satisfied of any generation with the health insurance online experience.
- 71% of consumers used some form of digital research before buying insurance.
- 42% of consumers are likely to trust information from a health insurance company through social media.
- And that’s just skimming the surface.
Today’s health insurance marketing landscape is drastically different than it was just several years ago. And the rapid rise of social media, smart devices, big data and cloud computing presents both challenges and opportunities for marketers.
So how can today’s health insurance marketers evolve to be successful in the digital age?
First, ignoring digital marketing is no longer an option. You need a mix of traditional marketing tactics with a fully integrated mobile and digital strategy.
Second, you need to get ahead of the curve sooner rather than later. Responsory’s latest interactive infographic, 2017 Health Insurance Marketing Trends & Best Practices, is the essential guide to evolving your marketing to thrive in the digital age. In it, you’ll find valuable stats and practical advice how to dominate the strongest channels – Turning 26, Under 65, Medicare and Small Group – and stay one step ahead of your competition.
Start your evolution today.
Looking for even more health insurance marketing tips, advice articles and case studies? Check out our complimentary Online Guide for Health Insurance Marketers.